S³ & SAFTI MI
First of all... (rolls eyes)... Let's see, what happened today... First of all, the S³ seminar... Why WE have to understand the need for NS... Why WE have to understand the need for the defence of Singapore... How WE can learn to contribute towards the defence of Singapore... Why WE have to understand the need for Total Defence... I suppose the skit was quite interesting, the girl reminded me of Sin Wee... Hee hee... Think so? Everything else in the seminar was... INTERESTING... I'm sure we all dreaded the visit to the OCS (Officer Cadet School) in the SAFTI MI (the Singapore Armed Forces Training Institute Military Institute [why the double use of the word Institute? (rolls eyes)]) but it turned out to be quite interesting... First of all, comparing it to the bunks we saw in the 24/7 video (rolls eyes) is like comparing TCHBS to a boarding school from our FAIR (rolls eyes) country... The camouflage paint was fun, though it was difficult to wash off from the eyelids... I looked like a panda after bathing in the evening... The place is actually quite nice... I see why people aspire to enter the OCS when they are enlisted... Again, the TCHBS feel... Oh, and I'm sure we all found the ambush part fun... Kind of freaky when you realise that the soldiers in our DEAR (rolls eyes) country would never be able to do such things... And the weapon displays... M-16s, SARs (Singapore Assault Rifles... Designed for short Asian hands) and LAWs (Light Anti-Tank Weapons... Ahhh... Just call them bazookas...)... But the kicker was... The food was not bad... As in, definitely better than TCHBS... (^_^) Imagine the soldiers in our LOVELY (rolls eyes) country and their rations... Oh, and the obstacle course... Could you see any of your classmates carefully storing info on how to get past certain obstacles? Hee hee... Looks like there are a lot of very ambitious people in NJC... Hmmm... Overall, it was a cool trip, I guess... Worth an afternoon... Agree, guys? Things to note: 1. Carynl is so going to kill me if she reads this post - all the capital lettered words... Signing off, Hobbit Skywalker |

Comments on "S³ & SAFTI MI"
-
byRAN said ... (7:49 pm) :
-
Nai Jiew Mil 奈九米二 said ... (12:09 am) :
-
byRAN said ... (3:23 pm) :
post a commentAight! Definitely much better than expected. And I can already see the SAF, like, so ready to meet our hulubalangs with tombaks in their sampans when it comes down to a tussle... Damnit people, how many times must I remind us all that training the orangutan grenadier company is the only way Malaysia will ever defeat the SAF! Who can resist a hail of bananas stuffed with plastique?
stop rolling ur eyes,ben...they might pop out u noe...=)
orangutan orangutan orangutan orangutan orangutan orangutan orangutan orangutan orangutan orangutan!!! Yeah! Sabah got a lot!