Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Ahem....

Byran, I'll be really frank with you. Kudos to you for having found the worst possible picture of me you could find, blowing it up several hundred times, then posting it on the blog visited by most of the people I know and hold close to my heart. Congratulations on having nothing better to do with your time than to have used a photo editor to crop my most ugly mugshot from a picture of our closest friends in the amphitheatre, magnify it to its fullest glory, and display it among pictures of all the rest of us having fun and looking good. (The exception being the picture of Kim and Kean Kwoh who also didn't look too good but who were undoubtedly having fun) If you were trying to peeve me, you did a damn good job.

I don't know what possesed you to commit such a despicably craven act of infamy against one of your friends but I would be much obliged if you would remove that offensive picture so that there won't be a need for retribution on my part. I will choose to believe that you were influenced by that ridiculous computer game you are playing: "Evil Genius". It's actually quite appropriate for you. And I'm not refering to the "Genius" part.

In addition to my written objection to Byran's treacherous act, coupled together with the fact that it is the 23rd of November and I'm suffering from ennui in my office this morning, I would like to wish Elame HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I sent you a birthday message first thing this morning and I have yet to receive a reply. Since you have chosen to ignore me, I decided that I would post my birthday message here so that someone who knows you could read it and pass my humble message to Elame. Seriously, have an absolutely fantastic birthday and may the Lord shower you with His choicest blessings all the days of your life.

I am so utterly bored at work!!! My boss is away on a business trip to London and he has left me under another guy who barely acknowldeges my existence much less give me work or attempt to educate me about the job. It really looks like this listlessness is going to continue for the remainder of this week. I really feel like an idiot for having signed up for this work attachment. On the flipside, I have learnt quite a bit about law and find it rather interesting not to mention the fact that these guys here make major big bucks. Still, I feel that my time would have been better spent at home. Considering the fact that the situation in my office is not going to be changing any time soon, you can expect plenty of new postings by yours truly in the days to come. Sigh....

ps. no hard feelings, Byran
pps. People!!! Please continue coming down to the amphitheatre every night even after Sophia has left becuse I'm sure all of us enjoyed ourselves last night and it brought back fond memories.

Comments on "Ahem...."

 

Blogger tanoshi said ... (1:31 pm) : 

hey andrew! hope that your supervisor/mentor/whatever-you-call-him will acknowledge your presence in the workplace! how can anoyone not notice such a humongous mushroom ^-^

it's super duperly boring at my place today, i think the staff are all in a bad mood.

bored = more posts ;p

noshi

 

post a comment