Chains of Intelligence
| I'm so proud of you I could almost cry, Feeding Time! You're on your way to a great adventure of madness and pointless idiocy! I'm sure you'll be more enlightened once you have liberated yourself from the chains of intelligence. Like we have.
I'd like to thank all who participated in this amusing exchange over the past two weeks or so. If you've noticed, we've had almost daily postings on weekdays. I'm sure we've entertained all who wandered into this blog bored to death. Don't you think a little drama spiced up those dreadfully long moments at home/work/your computer with nothing to do? As a side note, I think olive branches in white doves' beaks are overrated. Who said a flopping fish in a penguin's beak can't be a gesture of peace too? All my comments were strictly for amusement only. No offense was meant and I hope none was taken during this distraction. Stay tuned for the next outrageous thing to hit this blog! P.S.: If you happen to have any ideas/premonitions/visions as to the nature of this next thing, please pass it to me in note. Quietly. Thanks. |

Comments on "Chains of Intelligence"
post a comment