Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Flight of Fancy

Hey, people... How are you guys? For those who are home, yay! Home rules! For those who aren't, well... You must have a good reason for not being home... Er... Whatever... Anyway, so... what is this post about? Well... Hmmm... I don't actually know... Just a flight of fancy, i guess... Ha ha...
Ok... So, what am I doing now while typing this post? Er... Should I admit this? Argh... Whatever... I'm watching CHOCOLAT... You know... Movie made quite long ago... About a sleepy French village with very rigid rules and old-fashioned lifestyle suddenly getting a visit from a mother and her illegitimate daughter opening a chocolaterie during the period of Lent... Making delicious stuff of course... As would be expected... But of course facing serious opposition from the mayor of the village... Its a very good movie really... Everyone should watch it... Ok... Enough with the movie review...
Hmmm... What should I talk about now? Hee hee... Just thought of a lame joke...
Malaysia : It is our nation. Home of scholars who are people who don't like the term "serve with honour"...
Er... Ok... I see myself doing a lame stagger... But just because I typed that doesn't mean I've changed my feelings of patriotism... If you don't understand the last sentence... Hmmm... Perhaps you don't me well enough...
Ok, that's all for today...
Signing off,
Hobbit Skywalker

Comments on "Flight of Fancy"

 

post a comment