Okay, here goes.
| I'm bloggin' ! :)
Past few days have been quite boring. Except for the countless shopping trips (to buy CHRISTmas presents, duh!) you guys saw me coming back from. And, of course, the college annual designs. And packing. Goodness knows why i brought here a whole lot of junk then i've never used and probably will never ever use here. Oh yea, but i'm glad to inform ya all that my wardrobe indeed has expanded. Yeap, it's confirmed. It has doubled since the beginning of the year. And I'm proud of it! man, you guys should see the state of my room now. Boxes, wrappers, ribbons, paper and clothes everywhere. And i'm barely half there. But i like my room here. So homey. Just like my room at home. Hope we get to keep our rooms next year though. love my room. and my roommate. Half the people here are back home. :p sigh. And no ones comes down anymore. What's wrong with us?? My architecture attachment starts next week. two weeks more till home! We must all make a resolution to blog this holiday. Or else everyone won't know what's going on with everyone else's lives. Please, think of us poor people who still live up in treehouses in the hutan khatulistiwas of Borneo. We need to know what's happening over at the other side of tanah air ku tercinta! Besides, we need to provide entertainment for each other, right? Isn't that what blogs are meant to be for? Alrighty, i'll stop. everything is sounding so incoherent to each other. But at least i can say i blogged! P/S: why am i packing so early when i'm only going back in 2 weeks? hmm... good question. I'll think about it. |

Comments on "Okay, here goes."
-
byRAN said ... (1:05 pm) :
post a commentFirst of all, I resent the comment on the treehouses in the hutan khatulistiwas of Borneo. All the orang Barat think Sabahans still live in longhouses and treehouses and outhouses, more so than Sarawakians. And by orang Barat, I don't mean the white dudes. At least they think we all haven't crawled out of the jungles yet. Now there's equality for you.
Second, I think it's really just sad that it's just Elaine, Ben, Wei Jian, and I who visit the blog. And maybe Chun Wai, but that's because he's a Permanent Resident of Bytz and has got nothing better to do in school during all those free periods. Now that he's home? Tough to say.
The fate of this blog appears to be that of an Amusing Picture of the Day repository for those of us with too much time, too little amusement, and no Photoshop skills whatsoever. In honor of this statement, I will follow up with a Photoshopped picture of us soon. Kim Ong, get ready. I feel inspiration and it involves a picture of your face. But then again, you rarely visit the blog anyway unless I remind you to, so what the hey. Like Andrew. Hmmm... Maybe both your faces? Something gay?
I have no shame.