Friday, November 26, 2004

The Paradigm has Shifted

Wow. That's quite a witch hunt you've organized there, Feeding Time. When you did that whole Stasi interrogation number on me yesterday I thought that was that, but I must admit that I've underestimated your tenacity (i.e. keras kepala-ness).

Let me set the record straight: there is no lady. It's a man.

Haha, had you there. Have I made you groan in disgust, Feeding Time? That always amuses me. You're a real bundle of fun, you know that. Yes you are, Feeding Time.

Look, I go on "outings" and "escapades" as you so put it, and yes, usually there's a lady involved. But I don't go exclusive easily. Call me demanding but that's how I see it. Hence, we're not talking about a lady but a few potential but not quite ladies.

Now that we're done discussing my love life in public, where's your damned Photoshopped picture of me? You might not believe in an eye for an eye but I think damn it when a man wants you to hit him you should. I think it's time to take preemptive measures against you, Feeding Time. We must be tough, ready to make difficult choices in the face of threats to liberty. The time to wait and respond to threats to liberty is over, that's a pre-9/11 mindset. The paradigm has shifted. I have decided to take preemptive action and whether you like it or not, whether you think it is the right thing to do or not, I am not moving.

Hence, I am issuing you an ultimatum: I want my disgusting Photoshopped picture of me by next Friday or else that picture I removed from here comes back on. And it better be well disgusting enough to make me laugh.

I'll be back the day after Christmas. Yeah, we better think of what we wanna do for New Year's Eve. But here's the thing: we're not leaving Orchard or wherever we're going until about four or five, ok. Number one: we're out to party wild. Number two: you can forget about getting back to hostel unless you plan to walk. Number three: damn it, it's 2005! What's wrong with you?

Comments on "The Paradigm has Shifted"

 

Blogger tanoshi said ... (10:19 pm) : 

i totally agree!!! i can help plan the routes...can say quite familiar with the shortcuts n nice places around town after being here for so long! =)

have fun!

 

Blogger silentL! said ... (1:58 am) : 

byran.. i'm not d noshi!btw, this is the real carynl. dun talk to me in ur blog unless u know it was me. i didn't ask when u're comin back la.. ok.. dun make a big fuss. nitez...=) it's late.. i'm nuts.

 

Blogger byRAN said ... (2:07 am) : 

Sorry. I only realized it was Daniel when you said you hadn't registered yet. I'd assumed you joined at the same time as Irene Wong, but then I guess that was Daniel.

Hehe. Snicker.

 

Blogger fish n penguin said ... (11:10 am) : 

erp byran. what was that snicker for????? pls mind ur manners even when posting on ur blog!

 

Blogger byRAN said ... (6:49 pm) : 

Er, nothing. Hehe. Nothing.

Yeah.

 

post a comment