Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Whatever Part 2

Well, well, well. Congratulations, penguin boy, on your victory of having turned me into an indifferent person and helping me become less serious. Even as I read that, I felt all the doggedness and concern over every problem I currently face melt away like the ice in the North Pole. Thank you, Bushite, for having liberated me from this horrible evil that has been plaguing me. It seems that your "victory at all costs" has paid off. Your mission to make me indifferent and less serious by being so resolute and focused on the task at hand has succeeded. Kudos for having made me indifferent by sacrificing indifference on your part and bothering to post that really lengthy rebuttal.

Now that I have humbly admitted defeat at the flippers of the guy with the bird brains, I hope that his "road map to peace" will succeed as well. I hope he will succeed where his idol has failed: establishing peace. But since it's that time of the year it may be easier. I for one intend to apply in my life the following extract from a popular christmas carol: "Peace on earth and good will to men." (Doesn't quite mention penguins, does it?) Anyway, I accept the olive branch you have offered me, Byran, even it it did arrive in a penguin's beak and not a white dove's.

Comments on "Whatever Part 2"

 

post a comment