Monday, November 29, 2004

Whatever!

Dear me , isn't this a pretty pickle I have gotten myself into. Now I'm thinking to myself that I should have tried to snap a shot of you in the very interesting position you were in when I was in KFC and you were trying to bring your nether region to a position above your head. The only thing is that I don't have a digital camera and am unable to meet your challenge.

You seem to have picked a battle with me that I can't possibly fight due to my lack of the necessary equipment i.e. a camera. I see that you are trying to live up to the title of craven that I have bestowed upon you. Kudos on being such a man and facing the challenges of the world much like your idol dubya (George W. Bush). Pre-emptive strikes and cowboy mentality and all. Plus, I can only guess that you have employed that you have employed the help of the other two henchmen in your room. You guys seem to speak an understand the same language, if a language is what you can call it. More like a combination of weird animal sounds and amusing body positions.

For once, I agree with Ben's indifference but not with his insinuations that I'm over-reacting (which I probably am). Whatever( with an imitation Ben knee and voice modulation). Please be my guest and post that picture if you so wish. It would be nice to see the picture which you guys have been talking about. Consider it my Christmas gift to you in the season of love and happiness. Also, I was so taken in by Ben's comments and indifference (even though he bothered to post an instant message on this supposedly trivial thing) that I have decided to adopt the very same policy of indifference that I have failed miserably in applying to the rest of my life. Thank you hobbit for opening my eyes, or should I say helping me close them?

P.S. who is the fish and the penguin dude? Kim?
P.P.S. Thanks Elame for the wonderful Christmas present! It was really sweet of you guys. I'm already using it! Sorry, but my gift for you may come a little late so please bear with me. Thanks again!

Comments on "Whatever!"

 

post a comment