What's the Point?
| This was a comment on Elaine's post, but since the damned blog is so empty I might as well repost it at the main board. So don't bother reading the comment coz this one's got more fun stuff in it.
First of all, I resent the comment on the treehouses in the hutan khatulistiwas of Borneo. All the orang Barat think Sabahans still live in longhouses and treehouses and outhouses, more so than Sarawakians. And by orang Barat, I don't mean the white dudes. At least they think we all haven't crawled out of the jungles yet. Now there's equality for you. Second, I think it's really just sad that it's just Elaine, Ben, Wei Jian, and I who visit the blog. And maybe Chun Wai, but that's because he's a Permanent Resident of Bytz and has got nothing better to do in school during all those free periods. Now that he's home? Tough to say. The fate of this blog appears to be that of an Amusing Picture of the Day repository for those of us with too much time, too little amusement, and no Photoshop skills whatsoever. In honor of this statement, I will follow up with a Photoshopped picture of us soon. Kim Ong, get ready. I feel inspiration and it involves a picture of your face. But then again, you rarely visit the blog anyway unless I remind you to, so what the hey. Like Andrew. Hmmm... Maybe both your faces? Something gay? I have no shame. Really, I just visit this blog, look at the last post which has the most uncanny tendency to be almost certainly mine and I think "What should I write here?" And the answer is, of course, nothing you haven't heard already. We all see too much of each other as it is. We're like brothers and sisters in a big family where our parents are always out. It's sweet, but then what the hell haven't we told each other? It would of course be great if everyone kept posting from home, but then most of the only people who post here are still stuck in this hellhole called Singapore. So. Tell me then. What's the whole point of a blog when we already know all about what we've been doing lately? What's the point other than the Amusing Picture of the Day competition? Yeah! Now that's what we call purpose! Watch me, I'll defeat Wei Jian's Sprite Ice soon... |

Comments on "What's the Point?"
-
tanoshi said ... (12:47 am) :
post a commentinvite me!!!! i wanna drop a thought too =)
dan
dark_noshi