| As the Third War wages on, M@dDuck1e watches on intently... and delivers a state address.
Loyal member of Duck Tribe I am, and waste resouces I do not. Strike from shadows you least expect, I will. But wait you will... for the moment. Allied to the Big Bird Above, we are. Pea-brained penguin, deluded he is not. Hidden in senseless prattle, is truth. But truth also, Penguin Of Anarchy speeks. For Armageddon the time has come. For others, the end has come. Surrender and join us... or get you the cat will. Powerful the Duck Side is... PS: Many bananas the Duck Side has... cheap, they are. The work on the ultimate Duck Weapon continues... Field testing has shown promise, but more work has to be done...So goes a day in the life of an anarchist. |

Comments on ""
-
byRAN said ... (5:42 pm) :
post a commentKim Ong, I'm quite scared.