Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Charting a Course for the Continued Entertainment of all Malayseans!

Finally the formerly pea-brained penguin has come to his senses. I also eagerly await a mutually beneficial arrangement to increase the entertainment factor of this blog without having to resort to any further brainless claptrap. I admit that I found our repartees rather amusing in the beginning but I'm afraid to say that the novelty has worn off. Currently, I can think of no further course of action we can take to make the blog more stimulating. Perhaps you can suggest something. Alternatively, we can just wait for a response from the placid monotone herbivore before setting in motion the plan we discussed last night in your room. (That sounds so wrong)

In the interim, I would like to say that in my opinion, the psychotic duck is a whole lot of hot air. All talk and no action. I have yet to see any evidence of his contribution to his allies in any of the wars they have waged against me. Instead, I see a smattering of posts with plenty of psych and no substance. Surely you can do better than rattle off inverted gibberish ala Yoda. ( For those of you who do not understand me, I refer you to his last post) Impressed, I am not. Disgust and contempt, do I feel. A challenge, I hereby issue. En guarde!

P.S. Byran, twenty "tandan" should do
P.P.S. Before I purchase, I'd like to see the merchandise in your room tonight. The bigger the fruits, the better.
P.P.P.S. We really have to brainstorm to end this state of limbo on the blog

Comments on "Charting a Course for the Continued Entertainment of all Malayseans!"

 

post a comment