Chibi Battle Part 1...
Ok... Guys... Indulge me here... I know its all over and done with but just imagine... Ha ha... A battle between a chibi(Er... Its a Japanese term for the cute little deformed cartoon characters... An example would be the characters in Pocket Fighter... You know... The game with the mini Street Fighters... Oh Yeah... A good translation for chibi would be mini...) mushroom and a chibi penguin a la Pokemon... You know... Mushroommon! I choose you! Pengimon! I choose you! Hee hee...
Just imagine... First of all, Mushroommon attacks with Spore Attack(In the real Pokemon game, it causes a reduction in Speed... If I remember correctly... But since we are all mature[right...] people and all...) causing Pengimon to have Delusions(Illusions?) of Grandeur possibly over Photoshopping abilities or having anarchic thoughts or something... But Pengimon soon retaliates with Ice Beam(In the real game, it causes damage and possible freezing... Attack usually used by Pokemon like Dewgong and Articuno...) causing all the spores to freeze and shattering Mushroomon's... Camera? Argh... Whatever... I can't think of anything more at this time... Anyone wanna continue? Or shall I just do it when I think of more? Ha ha... Don't take this too seriously guys... Possible Attacks: Pengimon : Deluge of Fish(of a yet undiscovered species since the fish are unnamed)
Blast of Fish (Ok... This is gonna be every lame... Arrows of salmon which have been set on fire...) Mushroomon : Partner Assist(Calls actual namesake who performs a dirty fungified attack[Think about it...])
{For those who don't know, the attack name is a stolen from MVSC...} Feeding Time (Throws food around causing animals come and attack enemy after feeding) Ooooh... Ooooh... And think of Desperation Attacks (Used when the amount of hit points are very low or in the red), Style Attacks (Erm... Attacks which are in the style of the attacker but do very little damage) and Ultimate Attacks (You know... A la Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu ~the Tian move~ and Morrigan's Eternal Slumber)... Ok... I realise that this post will probably not be fully understood by many people but whatever... Anyway, tag if you want Part 2 up soon... PS : Ok... I actually wrote this post yesterday when i thought it was all over... But looks like a new one is gonna start... maybe an appearance of Kimmymon? (^_^)
Signing off with a roll of the eyes, Hobbit Skywalker |

Comments on "Chibi Battle Part 1..."
-
byRAN said ... (5:29 pm) :
-
byRAN said ... (5:52 pm) :
-
~hobbit skywalker~ said ... (10:24 pm) :
-
byRAN said ... (11:19 pm) :
post a commentYes, Ben. That's precisely the point. We are all so bored with absolutely nothing to do that we've resorted to fighting over absolutely nothing at all. You can tell, since I've been a Permanent Resident of all our blogs today.
You also seem to have absolutely nothing to do too, Ben. Too much creative energy? Then join us against the tyrant and liberate the people from terror and oppression!
Can I have a candiru attack? You know, the fish that swims up your urethra and jams up your bladder? I want a candiru attack.
Er... Okay... I'd rather keep a neutral stand in this and make fun of both parties... ha ha... er... the candiru attack is interesting... i'll definitely keep it in mind... ha ha...
I want a candiru attack.