Monday, December 13, 2004

Could I Have the Bill, Please?

War weariness has finally overcome me. As I type this, I feel the invigoration that seized my body in the early days of my crusade seep out of my muscles. I can continue this farce of a war no longer. Due to the lack of response and active participation of all Malayseans, the grand crusade was soon enervated and the penguin's and my efforts to inject life into the then dying blog were in vain.

I will not even bother to grace the parting shots by the feathered fools with a response. Especially the duck's taunts. Vincent, in all honesty, you talked a whole lot but said very little. Kim, I appreciate a good nemesis. You were amusing sometimes but that "kutu" and "bersekutu" thing was really hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing after reading that one. Byran, I can only say that you were a most worthy foe. An enemy who kept me on my toes and whom I enjoyed verbally sparring with tremendously.

I have failed in my mission to bring enjoyment to my fellow Malayseans. Frankly, I agree whole-heartedly with Byran, this has gotten banal and trite. I cannot continue. The buffet of insipid food and ambience has finished. Everyone has had their fill of roast poultry and sauteed mushrooms. Feeding time is over. Now, could I please have the bill? The meal's on me.

Comments on "Could I Have the Bill, Please?"

 

post a comment