| Dear Mr. Tyrant Francis Pereira,
This is your FINAL warning. Using red text to show aggressiveness is child’s play. I always thought you were a pain in the ass, now u want to grow and fungitate on our bums? And whatsup with this whole bushite crap? If you ask me, you have just as much bull as he has. Ah….politicians, what else can I say? Maybe you are in love with that monkey (‘sides, both of ya belong to the same family right?) And as for chickening out, you may be right. I posted something yesterday but I decided to remove it because it had excessive material. Next time I might not be inclined to be lenient anymore. You also seem have a weird habit of referring to what people write. Maybe 'referring' is too kind a word. You seem to like to cut and paste. no, no, cut, italic and paste. aw....giving the author so much credit and acknowledgement? And since we're hostel mates, I feel that I should imitate you as well. Kudos to you for taking the trouble to colour your text (or threat? Hah, it was a good attempt, I must say.) kudos to you for relating every single itsy bitsy gritty thing that revolves around your life with politics. Ooouuuuuhhhhhhh**** The ‘President’ really needs to feed……………oh, oh, and one more thing. kudos to you for the excessive usage of kudos. Enough nonsense. Again, this is your final warning. Stop this madness before we can you. -the bird next door. p.s: love your version, ben. awaiting part 2 when kimimon makes his first appearance. and oh, Mr. Tyrant, at least birds have brains; mushrooms don't. their sole purpose is for bird stuffings (notice the italics) - right up the bird's bottom. |

Comments on ""
-
The Mushruminator said ... (4:29 pm) :
-
The Mushruminator said ... (4:29 pm) :
-
The Mushruminator said ... (4:29 pm) :
post a commentRepudiation not required. Your post says it all.
Repudiation not required. Your post says it all.
Repudiation not required. Your post says it all.