The End to a Great War?
| It is with profound regret that I must agree with the tyrant Feeding Time on the dying state of this war. After all the blood and sore typing fingers, this war deserves to end with a blast, not a disillusioned sigh. I for one would like nothing better than to continue on a course of brutal warfare for Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of a Polar Bear-less World in the name of the Biggest Bird Above, May His Beak Be Fed With Fish.
But as Feeding Time and I discussed in our secret communiques, the war has become a tiresome thing. Every day is an increasingly uninspired and indifferent back-and-forth between the two of us, with my various allies chipping in with cryptic State of the Union addresses that frighten even me. We thought the entrance of the foolish Pacifist Panda would enliven the war but the bamboo brain is refusing to respond to either of us. Probably because he has already gone to China to find his compatriots. And some hot panda action. Which leaves us here, wondering what else can we accuse each other of that we haven't already said four or five times already with an attached signature phrase to personalize our warcries. Over the past weeks since our work attachments started and we found ourselves with too much time to waste on blogging instead of the obscenely-named Vacation Package, this blog has become a battleground of almost solely the Bulu Burung Bersekutu, the tyrant Feeding Time, and the Zone Of Pandas Frolicking At Newton (note: it's not really frolicking), with some interesting side dishes from Ben Ben. No one else posted anything else to add to the entertainment. Sure, there were a few posts from Elaine, Sophia and Weijian and anyone else I forgot. But these were personal posts and not entertainment posts. In the end it was mainly Feeding Time and I, with some backup from Kim Ong and Vincent. So unless this gets more interesting, which I highly doubt since we're all largely rational and logical people who'd never completely lose it to the point where they'd post meaningless, nonsensical entries into this blog, albeit hilariously funny and amusing entries, then this blog will be dying back to its previous boring incarnation. Even my sporadic Photoshops can't save it from its own deadness, though we must all recognize that this whole war was sparked off because of a Photoshopped picture of Feeding Time, which only a privileged few have had the pleasure and horrible trauma of gazing upon (Kim Ong, Vincent, Xing Loong, Ben Ben, Sophia, Sue Li, and myself), causing Xing Loong to carelessly alert Feeding Time to our shenanigans on the blog where he mistook the non-Photoshopped picture of his highly amusing yet blood-curdling expression to be The Picture we were all so worked up about. So until someone posts something to change the downward spiral of the blog into its grave of abject boredom and monotony, I think we can all resign ourselves to fondly reminiscing over how much fun this war has been and how actively we all posted here. I'm sure that will be one of the very few bright moments in the history of this blog. P.S. It's not about quantity, it's about quality and my banana always tastes heavenly. P.P.S. I'll show you my ripe, engorged fruits anytime you want to have your Feeding Time, Feeding Time. |

Comments on "The End to a Great War?"
post a comment