Fake Foolish Fell Feathered Forces' Photograph
| Hahaha! You were right about me laughing while typing this post, Byran. That has got to be the worst photoshopped picture I've ever seen. Next time you want to fool the innocents who read our posts, try to work on the dimensions. My "ghost" is taller than entire floor if you examine the picture closely. Plus, I would appreciate it if all further attempts at deception do not portray me as a translucent gorilla.
I am as yet unsure of whether or not you were trying to use that picture as a shenanigan to pull the wool over our fellow malayseans' eyes and defame me, trick me into thinking that the picture was humorous and believing that F4 is amiable, or you were just plain bored. You may think that it's a bit of all but I think that you failed in all your goals except perhaps the last one. The reason I laughed was not because this "photograph" was tickling but because it amused me to watch your antics as you feebly attempt to battle the forces of reason with fatuity. You have failed miserably in your attempt to hoodwink the neutral bystanders into believing that I am the embodiment of everything profoundly evil and the Foolish Fell Feathered Forces are fighting for freedom and fun. There is only so much I can denounce in your last post as apocryphal. That post decries its own absurdity. ps. That banana was rather delectable... |

Comments on "Fake Foolish Fell Feathered Forces' Photograph "
post a comment