Thursday, December 02, 2004

Foolish Fell Feathered Forces

Dear, oh, dear. What a tangled web we weave. Apparently the tides have turned against me. On one side we have the poor little mushroom. On the other, three bird brains i.e. nihilistic penguins, psycho ducks (who is mad duckie anyway?) and a free ranging chicken (everfree who has been too chicken to return my challenge). I seem to have dug a hole under myself. I thought the free ranging chicken would decide to use unilateral action against me ala Bush but he seems to have decided to fight me with a united front with even the UN on his side. My apologies for calling you a Bushite. 30/11 has obviously changed you. You obviously believe many wings make for light work.

Many thanks to Ben for adding a whole new dimension to my battle against the bird brains. Or is it just the penguins? You were absolutely right. I didn't understand a single sentence in there except the one saying that you thought no one would understand what you wrote. Somehow, I don't see that kind of battle happening any time soon.

Keeping my eyes on the ball, or The Allied Birds, I must say that based on the laughter pouring out of KFC last night until past 1.00 am rather contradicted your statement earlier that you have so much work to do that no one appreciates. Oh! It dawns upon me! You're not a Bushite, you're a Kerry fairy! Multilateralism and flip-flopping: should have seen the signs.

Whatever it is, the chicken has yet to officially wage war upon me. But then again, in a post 30/11 war, who ever needs to declare wars or adhere to rules of engagement, the enemy has no face. Everyone has a right no defend themselves by any means possible. Yours seems to be remaining in the shadows and getting your lackeys to do the dirty work for you. Also, your choice of penguins of anarchy as an ally in your mission "Operation Maintaining Freedom" is kind of dubious. Then again you probably subscribe to what Sun Tzu said, "Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer."


Crap, just got work. Byran, you said that we should add a little spice to this blog and I think our not so friendly banter has succeeded in doing that. We are willing to spar and post humiliating stuff here for all you other guys to enjoy. Taking a page from Gladiator, "Are you not entertained?!!!" Before I stop the endless stream of rubbish spewing onto this blog now, I have a warning for The Allied Birds: This is the holiday season when all manner of poultry get defeathered, decapitated, disemboweled, roasted and have stuffing lodged up their bottoms. Guess who may be next? (for you guys, I'll spare the stuffing; you're so full of crap already)

Comments on "Foolish Fell Feathered Forces"

 

Blogger byRAN said ... (12:09 pm) : 

Would you like to stuff my bottom, Feeding Time?

 

Blogger The Mushruminator said ... (12:18 pm) : 

Yes... With stuffing. It's feeding time after all! Hahaha! Byran, your innuendos would be quite disturbing to the uninitiated but I must say I've learnt to appreciate them.

 

Blogger byRAN said ... (3:46 pm) : 

THANKS Feeding Time.

 

post a comment