Guess Who's Back?
| Wow! So much has changed since I left for KL on Thursday. I apologise for not posting anything to add to the entertainment value of this blog. But then again, who would notice one measly post among all the others that have inundated the blog. I appear to have missed an entire war started by myself, the shameful acts of tyranny I instigated and my own disgraceful surrender to the Foolish Fell Feathered Forces whom I shall now refer to as F4 for the sake of convenience. I am absolutely flabbergasted at the audacity of the plebian avians but the winds of change seem to have barely ruffled their feathers.
My dear airborne airheads ( No offence to the flightless byran), you fail to realise that I could not have possibly have partook in a war that I wasn't even around to witness much less surrender after a humiliating defeat at you wings. Despite my initial disbelief upon reading the past few posts, I now do not find it unimaginable that you conjured up from thin air an elaborate war of tyranny against the feathered forces of freedom followed by the submission of the rex who later accepts the role as your chattel. The very same kind of air that fills your craniums. The 2nd war against the spurious ( or should I say spore-ious? ) mushroom of terror was a truly spectacular one. By that I mean the intense fighting and verbal assaults were a real spectacle considering that one of the warring parties was not even present. Actually, it wasn't so much a war as it was a well co-ordinated monologue decrying the fiendish mushroom and announcing the victorious emergence of F4. As to my spectacular defeat following the MSN conflict, I fail to see any declaration of surrender on my part from the very lovely cut and paste work that I am so resented for. But heck, I like peace just as much as the next guy and I'm not one to challenge the status quo. Such being the case, I will not challenge the peace treaty that the paltry poultry were so nice to draw up and even sign on my behalf. I fully accept your terms that would put an end to my tyranny and my wrongful propagation of the spores of rationale. However, I have one or two bones of contention with your declaration of peace/victory. First of all, I reserve my right to take offence to anything you may say in this blog and too repudiate it accordingly. Secondly, I wish to retain my right to object to any offensive picture posted by you or your avian agents including but not limited to homosexual and photo-shopped photographs. Hey, this law attachment ain't such a bad thing after all. Please understand that my intentions are nothing but eirenic. May this peace last as long as you egg-laying eggheads fancy! Having dealt with that sticky situation. I must voice my concern over the panda's posts. I do not appreciate the panda's posting of that picture. However, like Voltaire said, "I may disagree with what you say but will fight to the death for your right to say it". Panda, if ever you need an ally in facing F4, just say the word. The fish killing penguin, the enemy-pecking chicken and the psycho duck consider us, the timid panda and the miniscule mushroom, dangerous and a threat to their self proclaimed greatness. If you so wish, I can help you make their opinion of us a reality for I see the righteousness in your cause. Together, the mushroom and the panda will be a force to be reckoned with. I hope F4 does not view this as a declaration of independence but merely a declaration of my solidarity with the poor panda. Wouldn't want you reading too much into this post and starting and ending a war all by yourselves again, would we? |

Comments on "Guess Who's Back?"
post a comment