I told you so!
| Ah….guess who’s back with a vengeance? Our dearest opponent, mushroom-stuffings. It looks like I’ve spoken too soon. This was what I meant by the demonic outburst. My, my, Miss American Pie, you can’t even stay put for even one day now, can you, Feeding Time?
I cannot believe how chicken you are! Only when you have a potential ally then you dare speak up? I’m laughing my pants off here! My goodness! I cannot believe I’m witnessing such splendid entertainment! The dreaded Feeding Time is hiding behind the fuzzy-wuzzy cutie-pants panda? Why, do you want to be his stuffings instead? And the usage of lawful language? Man, that’s new. No one else would have thought of that kind of edge other than the almighty righteous-konon mushroom scum. That’s it. This time there is no warning. The war rages on. Feeding Time, your Time is up. You should have laid low like I told you too. Now you’re acting as if you wanna get laid! Ah, but its okay. We enjoy the challenge, particularly one of a tyrant like yourself. You had your chance, and you did not honour the agreement that was set barely 20 hours ago. That is a complete insult to the members of Bulu Bersekutu. Now, be prepared to have your bulu berkutu. As for the leader of ZOPFAN, we are still watching you.(Take note of the pic we posted just for you) Remember what you said about ‘neutrality’. Once you side the tyrant, the whole world will witness your treachery and deceit. The choice is yours. |

Comments on "I told you so!"
post a comment