It Haunts Me
| As we enter the last week of this blog's Golden Age, let us reflect on the events of the past month. Let us settle our differences and grievances now that we have brought them to light after a year of slow boiling. Let us agree that this war was a well entertaining gladiatorial battle in a digital colosseum. And let us all get our heads checked.
After intentionally goading Elaine to post (which I actually couldn't have cared less if you hadn't haha) and declaring war against my former ally Vincent, I have a confession to make. I cannot continue. I end my participation in this war for the reason of complete boredom. When I read our last few posts ever since we brought up the dying state of the war, I just cannot think of anything to say. Nothing at all. Kim Ong nailed it when he said the recent posts were eyesores. They are. There is none of the passionate acid our posts used to have. Without that passion, how are we supposed to be inspired to write more nonsense and post? Heck, even now I don't know what to write. No mood whatsoever, as compared to my past posts when the words just came out in bursts of wild howling. Having now bored all the fans of this war with my tired words, I now declare myself to have left the battlefield in search of a new distraction. I can see it. It haunts me. The Gate to Fairyland. I MUST FIND IT! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! |

Comments on "It Haunts Me"
post a comment