It's Feeding Time!!!
| Friends, Malayseans, countrymen, lend me your ears and while you at it, your eyes. Because I have to lend them to F4. As is evident from the past two posts, they are blind. They are blind for they do not realise that I never declared war on them nor expressed a desire to resume hostilities. Blind for not seeing that I could not have possibly reneged an unconditional defeat I did not admit. Blind for seeing my efforts to show solidarity for the peace process through my support of the peacemaker. The reason for their blindness is known to them and to the rest of us. It is their vitriol, their hate, their malice.
They chose to see the world ( this blog specifically) through their own rose tinted glasses (Kim, I always knew those glasses were not meant for you)and took my absence as a sign of my unconditional surrender. Once they were bored with peace, they turned their ploghshares back into swords. Once, ennui pervaded their already twisted minds, they turned on the neutral panda who had no blood on his paws. Once they grew weary of their spiteful attacks on the innocent, they sought a new victim. Once again I find myself embroiled in a bitter battle against my feathered foes. I already expressed my disagreement with the panda's methods yet I supported his quest for peace. Why is it now that I am being punished for my love for peace? Why is it that I have been singled out as the instigator of conflict when I merely sought to have my rights preserved? Why is it that I have been declared a warmonger by those who have stoked the flames of conflict? I will continue by crusade alone. I do not wish anyone to be caught in this vicious cycle of war, forced peace treaties and feathered foolishness. Flee from me for now I see my enemies true intentions. I am their only true enemy. They will not rest until I succumb and rationale has been eradicated or until I emerge victorious and they flee from the light of the truth . I will fight the good fight alone. Unless you wish to forsake your liberty, your happiness and the blissful shroud of ambiguity, do not attempt to mediate in this war against reason. Foolish Fell Feathere Forces, like Ben's nickname implies, you have opened a Pandora's box. You have aroused my ire one time too many. In the past, I sought the path of peace but now I now cast that option away like the caution I now cast into the wind. Pathetic Paltry Poultry, I AM YOUR BANE. As the season of roasted and stuffed birds approaches, your days are numbered. I'm gonna put your collective goose in the caboose and set it for extra crispy. Malaysean citizens, please bear with me in the coming time of hardship and battle. I will continue my fight to put roast poultry on your platter this holiday season. (Except for panda, but I don't think you wanna continue living off their BAMBOOzling) For the first time ever, I am proud to declare IT'S FEEDING TIME!!! Now, onto the defeathering... ps. stop plagiarising the American Declaration of Independence, Byran. |

Comments on "It's Feeding Time!!!"
post a comment