My jelly toes
| I am here to answer my call from the 'biggest bird above' (may his beak be fed with fish?) to inject some life into this blog.
Yes, it is indeed the wrong time to do so as both our working-and-yet-actively-posting-members are now off for the weekend. And they would probably have less pretend-to-be-at-work-hours to spare. None, i assume. But here i am! despite it being dinner time and everyone's ready to eat downstairs but i'm still up here slaving away at this given task of mine. And i admit to being so careless so as to promise byron to post something which i, of course, didn't do last night. The three reasons that i submit to the war-ing parties to analyse and discuss, regarding my igonorance in doing my part as a fellow malaysean to post something last night here are: 1. HELLO? DIAL-up. Kita punya darlin' internet provider, TMnet, isn't very trustworthy, as everyone knows, is it? 2. My laptop's behaving weirdly. I keep having these annoying pop-ups telling me that my 'search for online gambling' has yielded so much results. I mean, elaine? gambling? hello? Plus. The spyware thingy carynl is talking about. I have it too. Plus trojan infections and porn advertisements(yeap, me?) and other what nots every other minute. Grrr... It's really annoying, and i can't get rid of it. 3. The very action of me delaying my post was part of my brilliant scheme to contribute drama to this blog community. I'm sacrificing my neutral stand in all the wars and sending myself right unto the frontlines of this battefield by merely doing my part to entertain the crowd. I suppose everyone's gonna declare war against me now? |

Comments on "My jelly toes"
post a comment