My visit to the doctor's
| I went to the doctor today for consultation. Wanted to find out if I really need a full check-up since I've been experiencing chest pains and palpitations on several occasions while I was in Singapore. Also, I was have these weird throat infections near my tonsils.
It was kind of weird because I was not sick at the time of consultation, right? Anyway, Dr. Hew checked my temperature, my throat, my pulse, listened to my heart and lungs. Everything was normal. Then she tested my reflexes. Super funny!! And then looked at me. "Bulging eyes.. and your neck looks swollen" Ah, so insulted!!! My eyes have always, always bulged! I don't want it.. But I could not react sensitively right? Then my mother started talking about my eye bags! Wah! Cukup melukakan hati! "But she has a small frame.. so it is deceiving. Her neck might not really be swelling" So my neck is out of proportion now? "Are you losing weight?" I wish!! "Always hungry?" Ya.. because Chinese High's food always sucks.. and i end up not eating much! But of course, the answer was no. "Hmm.. then there are no clinical symptoms found to suspect you have thyroid illnesses.." Phew.. Thank GOD!!!!! But I am stressed out in Singapore. It is more than obvious. I try very much not to think about work. Not to worry. But my body resistance has always been low. Maybe I have been pampered. I can't lack sleep. And it doesnt help that I am irritable.. sigh. So I hope to be able to cope better next year. OK.. I shall not start worrying =) P.S.>THIS has NOTHING at all to do with the war. Unless it suggests that the war started out of stress. I am just fulfilling my obligation as a Malaysean to post here. Besides, it is the weekends, so FT and the penguin do not have excess time at their desks in the office to blog=) |

Comments on "My visit to the doctor's"
post a comment