Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Penguin has Landed and the Kim has Taken Off

Although I do resent the comment you made that I have been released from the chains of intelligence by a nihilistic bird, I'm happy that that RAITONALE has prevailed and we now have a truce. I welcome peace as much as you do, penguin boy, but I prefer to to believe that i am, as you put it, still tethered by my mind. Seriously, this whole thing has been so stupid but I must admit that it was fun while it lasted. So, ends one of the more interesting chapters in this blog. Not one who wants to be known as a killjoy, I will attempt to make this blog more interesting and seize every opportunity available to me to increase the entertainment factor of this blog.

So, Kim. You just joined the blog. Interesting first post. How dare you imply that I purposely involved allegedly innocent bystanders in my crusade against stupidity! Plus, upon careful inspection of the message board, I have discovered that you actually issued a threat to me if I didn't stop involving supposedly innocent parties. I resent your implications that I have been harming hapless bystanders! Such being the case, I've taken it upon myself to teach you a lesson in humility by turning my focus of attention away from the penguin and onto you. Judging from your name, you seem to to be a Bushite too. Sounds helluva lot like "Operation Enduring Freedom". That and a certain brand of battery.

After bringing the penguin to his senses, or what's left of them, I thought that I had vanquished his evil but it appears to have infected you. In addition to that, you seem to have the black widow as your figure head. i can see THE PHUA smiling from ear to ear. You truly are a vessel of the evil, but not the maggi mee hair, that springs from her. Has anyone complained about the work that you have been doing in planning two super huge events....which will not be appreciated by any student at the end of the day? It seems that you have taken it upon yourself to launch pre-emptive stirkes ala Penguins of Anarchy pre 30/11. You cannot be allowed to continue!

I cannot be allowed to continue. Have I lost it? This must be the biggest load of crap I have ever written.

Comments on "The Penguin has Landed and the Kim has Taken Off"

 

post a comment