Penguins of Anarchy and Feeding Time to the Rescue of Penguin Feeding Time!!!
| I must say that the motley posts that have been posted following the peace announcement have been rather amusing. However, I think that I can up the ante a little. I was browsing through the CNN website while I was bored at work today and I read this most disturbing and shocking piece of news here.
It's entitled "Iceberg Threat to Penguin Chicks". I must say that when I first saw the headline, I chuckled to myself thinking that even if I don't try to wage war on the ridiculously stupid penguins that Mother Nature would finish the job for me. Then, I read the report and I was shocked, dismayed and angered. Here's an excerpt: " Tens of thousands of Antarctic penguin chicks could starve to death in the next few weeks as a huge iceberg blocks access to coastal feeding grounds, a New Zealand official has said. " Not only does this awful iceberg threaten the penguins, it will destroy FEEDING TIME for tens of thousands of them. Feeding time is a time for enjoyment and fun with friends and family while nourishing your body as well as your mind! This iceberg threatens sacred FEEDING TIME for tens of thousands of these penguins chicks who have barely experienced life. It's not their fault that they were born as penguins. All manner of life on Earth is entitled to the joy of FEEDING TIME. Such being the case, the Nihilistic Penguin and myself will mount a rescue mission. We intend to fly to Antartica and blow the stinking 3000km square iceberg to smithereens. How we're going to accomplish that without anything short of ten nuclear warheads is another matter. Byran, as team commander declared that our expedition would go first and think later. We plan to board the jet for the iceberg as soon as our sinister work attachment ends this week. Nothing will stand in our way!!! (except perhaps the biggest floating object the world has ever seen) |

Comments on "Penguins of Anarchy and Feeding Time to the Rescue of Penguin Feeding Time!!!"
post a comment