Thursday, December 02, 2004

Rules of Engagement

Hahahaha!!! Well said. Byran, I honestly think that is the funniest load of crap I've ever read. By the way, the answer is no. And I mean it. Never ever ask me that question again. For good measure, I strongly urge you to remove that question so that it doesn't come back to haunt you when you are rich and famous and in a position of power. Not as if you are not already in a position of power, head honcho of the Feathered Alliance. I'm sorry but your effort to reconcile the fact that freedom can be brought about and maintained by agents of anarchy is utter claptrap. At least in my eyes.

Goodness me, Kim. That has to be the most frightening threat of my entire life. Me choosing red was a complete coincidence. But you're right, you one red word had a really great impact. Plus it was at the end. Talk about building up to a climax. Wow! Hey, lighten up, man. You do know that we are all doing this for good fun. Please do not feel threatened by a post that was not meant as a threat. If you read it all again you will realise that I was merely poking fun at almost everyone. Including myself. I'm not trying to be patronising here but, gees, it's friendly banter. Since you're so sensitive about it, I won't mention anything else even remotely about you in the future. Sorry if you felt insulted. Consider yourself the winner of this war. You have my unconditional surrender. Mad duckie, I'm feeling merciful today. If it's ok with you, I'll grant you clemency for your past transgression plus it's not wise to go to war when your ally is willing to disown you. The only thing worse than an archnemesis is an unreliable ally.

Now, with the rules of engagement in place and the civilians differentiated from the combatants, I can aim the crosshairs squarely on the penguin's beak. Oh, and another thing, I'll only continue this war if you're ok with it, Byran. No hard feelings?

What the hell?!!! This is a bloody war and I'm being so gentlemanly about it. Looking forward to a favorable response from you, sir, as to whether we agree to disagree about nothing in general. In the interim, I'll be back in KL. Have fun guys and cheerio!

Comments on "Rules of Engagement "

 

post a comment