Utopia
| Let me just begin by saying we can now truly be proud of being members of this blog. We went past 15 posts, with this being the 18th, since Monday. I think never before has this blog seen so much activity. Just yesterday we hit 6 posts in one day. How's that for active?
Here's an analysis of the posts between November 29 (Monday) until today December 3 (Friday) at the point of this post, including this post: Penguins of Anarchy: 6 posts Mushroomate: 5 posts Everfree: 3 posts Hobbit Skywalker: 2 posts Lavished: 1 post Mad Duckie: 1 post Hobbit Nightcrawler: 1 post As you can tell, the top two posters seem to have absolutely nothing better to do with their time other than to fill this blog with complete nonsense. Maybe a ban should be in order. We're also joined by many new members: D Noshi, Fish and Penguin, Everfree, Mad Duckie, Phiphiya, XL. The rest of you, quick! Spread the word and get all of us to join in on the fun! Those who already know, be patient while Ben sends, resends and finally shoves 1500 copies of the invitation e-mail into your inbox. Free candiru not included. Now that clerical matters have been settled, let us return to the war. Feeding Time, I'm proud of what I do. That's why the question will stay. I'm sure 20 years from now the offer will still be valid. Don't be ridiculous! When we Penguins of Anarchy finally tear down the props of this elitist, mechanical government, we will all be free! Anarchy is about chaos and freedom, not tyranny! There will be no more laws and all except Polar Bears will be accorded the unconditional and inviolable human and penguin right to do whatever they want if they can do it. Is this not a utopia? I see a glorious tomorrow where we can safely loot and rob without fear of the tyrannical rule of the feared Policeman. I see armies of penguins waddling in formation to Jerusalem to end the Middle East conflict and save humanity from more despair. I see a museum where polar bear coats will hung and dried into a gigantic table cloth. I see greatness. I see light. I see... FREEDOM! The war continues! For life, liberty, and the pursuit of a Polar Bear-less world! |

Comments on "Utopia"
post a comment