Who was the most ridiculous participant of the war?
| Guys, I've checked it out and I'll say this:
It can't be done. There is just too much work for us to set up a proper forum. Unless someone is dedicated enough to try figure out how and learn all the programming then actually do the programming... I don't think so. So I guess we'll have to do a make-shift forum here. Let's see how many people actually log in over the next week to discuss this: Who was the most ridiculous participant of the war? Comments please, people. Remember, if you have no account, log in as malaysean, password weijian to post or comment temporarily while we get you invited. |

Comments on "Who was the most ridiculous participant of the war?"
-
byRAN said ... (11:19 pm) :
-
Vin said ... (11:50 pm) :
post a commentI vote for myself. And since no one else will ever notice the existence of this comment, or for that matter the post itself, I will be the uncontested winner of the title of Most Ridiculous Warmonger.
All hail me. Can you hear the sound of one hand clapping in the air?
Delusional as usual I see....
aaa...
aaaaAA!...