5 things I bet you didn't know about Elaine
| I had to post something. So here is it. The list we've all been waiting for. (not in order of importance) 1. I love high heels. yeap, despite my height, i love high heels, be it stilettos, kitten heels, nice pumps, or wedges. Not that I have a lot of them, but I still do love them very much. 2. I have scoliosis. Yeap, my spine's curved to my left slightly. That's why my shoulder blades are unevenly stuck out. But no worries, nothing big. It's just a very minor case. 3. I love shades of orange, reds, browns, and green. Yay! My current favourite is the forest-y combination of musty brown and forest green. Or teal just by itself. 4. People who don't know where they're heading towards in life, or are without a passion or a goal, sometimes annoy me. (yeap, andrew. I actually am quite like you in this sense.) Please, learn to lead your own life! 5. I'm really a hopelessly hopeless romantic. I love families. I believe in dreams and ideals, though I'm fully aware of the need to be realistic. So what? I can still dream. Yay! feel free to contribute to this pool of 'I bet you didn't know' junkyard. I mean, all of us do need a break from studying, don't we? |

Comments on "5 things I bet you didn't know about Elaine"
post a comment