Thursday, June 09, 2005

Cinq choses je vous parie n'a pas su de Brian

5 things I bet you didn't know about Brian.

1. I have a Big Blue Bunny. It's a memento of my childhood which I still keep at home. Sometimes just to kick around. Ok, I'm not that cruel.

2. I am left-handed. A lot of people still don't know that. It's always left-handers who notice other lefties first and remember. All it takes is just noticing someone writing with their left hand while doodling during a boring lecture and that person is automatically special. Sorry, right-handed people. We understand each other like you wouldn't believe. You don't get dogged at the dinner table like we do.

3. I have myopic vision but I don't wear any visual aids. Really. Lots of people forget that I am slightly short-sighted, enough to make facial recognition a pain at moderate distances. I refuse to wear glasses because my eyelashes are too bloody long and always mess the lenses up. And I'm just too lazy to get contacts. So I recognize by gait and stride. Don't complain if I don't notice you; I really didn't see you.

4. I have nothing but contempt for people who display anger. I think it's weak if you can't control yourself enough to not let on the fact that people have managed to worm through your cool and get to you. We all get angry of course. But you don't have to show it. And you don't have to act on that anger, especially when really the dumbest things you could possibly do always sound quite reasonable in the heat of anger. Angry people do stupid things. I hate stupid people. Business gets messed up and the rest of us have to pick up the pieces after that.

5. I am annoyed by people who are very conservative. Maybe it's just a liberal debator's nature, but I hate it when someone refuses to at least consider other people's ideas. If you can't think of a real argument to justify your stand, just get the hell out of the way.

Comments on "Cinq choses je vous parie n'a pas su de Brian"

 

Blogger silentL! said ... (12:52 am) : 

oh no, i just realised. there's one more thing i didn't know about u... n still am not sure. ur name's spelt "brian"? i always thought it was "bryan" n hence u were called "byran"?

 

Blogger byRAN said ... (1:01 pm) : 

THANKS!

 

post a comment