Taking a Break
| I decided to take a (self-initiated) break from school today. For the past few days, I've been falling asleep during lessons, struggling to pay attention in lectures, and being extremely unproductive in my revision and work. Thus, the change of strategy. I made sure I got enough sleep last night (Finally!) and woke up feeling all enthusiastic and eager to finish up whatever work I was supposed to finish last week. In the past two hours, I've consumed: - A bowl of Nestle 'Almond Clusters' cereal -a big mug of Chrysanthemum tea -2 Fragance pears -a mug of mango with nata-de-coco juice -1/4 of Green Bean paste mooncake -half a container of Lay's Original Potato Chips BUT I've also finally finished the Physics tutorial that we started discussing in tutorial yesterday. The same double period Physics tutorial I slept through. This is turning out to be quite a productive day. Good! Hope you're all having fun in school. |

Comments on "Taking a Break"
post a comment