La nuit des sorcières
| Halloween. I know Halloween's passed. But does that mean I can't share some OMGJeremy Halloween goodness with the rest of you? Of course not! Bring on the hotness! Warning! Extremely crude humor. No pornography though... at least not on the articles I'm listing. But still not recommended for the sensitive or the pure. And it's not my problem if you wander off into the other equally delightful but more depraved works of the OMGJeremy crew and see something truly horrifying. Believe me, these people know what horrifying really is. OMGJeremy's Worst Halloween Costumes 05 OMGJeremy's Halloween Decor for the Hardcore 05 And, of course, who can forget the classic OMGJeremy Halloween Costume Contest 2001? I love this one -- read it hilarious line by line until you get to the glorious end. And don't cheat by scrolling down! It spoils all the fun. I howled for a lovely ten minutes when I saw the winner. Kim Ong nearly died when he saw the picture too -- he accidentally hit the PageDown key and wasn't ready for the shock. Please enjoy. Cheers. |

Comments on "La nuit des sorcières"
post a comment