Saturday, December 10, 2005

Random updates from Elaine

I just came back from a 2 day 1 night trip to the Beach Resort at Damai with my secondary school friends. I had tons of fun swimming and catching up with them, but I still miss you all a lot.

I asked my old art tuition teacher about oil painting, and yes, he does offer classes! And also Chinese Painting! (RM60 for a 2 times per week class, Su Yee!) I want to do both. So I still can't decide.

My room is in an absolute mess, even more so after I dumped all my still-unpacked luggages in there. I can't stand it! I must clear it up soon.

My dad will be on leave for the last two weeks of December, and that'd be when we will paint/clean/redecorate the house together. I can't wait! My room will be repainted bright, neon pink. NOT. And we'd be going jogging every morning before breakfast together. Or that's what we plan to do.

I'll be watching Narnia on Wednesday with Charmaine, and will get the 'Perhaps Love' dvd soon, so I can watch it over and over again.

Oh yea, here's what my dad said about the blue stripped shirt I got him from Mustafa's (which is the same one Carynl got for her dad)- "I think the horinzontal stripes will make me look fat and short."

Following my surprised look (duh, do 50 year old dads really care about all that still?), he said: "I mean, didn't you already know that?".

Comments on "Random updates from Elaine"

 

post a comment