Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This Is More Than A Shameless Plug

If you're willing to read through my latest blog entry, the following would make much more sense.

To cut a long story short, I have
9 "Buy one get one free Outdoor Theme Park Day Pass" vouchers and 8 "Free Bowling Games at Genting Bowl" vouchers. They expire by the 28th of April, so I have until then to abuse the 50% effective discount on ticket purchases (price for Adult pass is RM32 --50%--> RM16) as well as the bowling ones...

If there are enough of you guys able to set aside a weekend (or even a weekday), what say we KL-ers (or anyone else who can make the trip to Genting on a date yet to be set) go up there for a day of, um, activities?

Anyone in favour?

Comments on "This Is More Than A Shameless Plug"

 

Blogger Xander Tjen said ... (10:53 am) : 

sorry can't. Genting highlands is taboo coz my grandparents died. my dad doesnt his beloved sons to experience the same fate.
I'm serious!

 

Blogger Zhen said ... (1:45 pm) : 

Your grandparents died there or your grandparents died, period? If it's the latter, then I assume that it's just another instance of the Yap family's, um, wackiness.

Either way, too bad, I guess.

 

Blogger byRAN said ... (11:44 pm) : 

I'd go. But I'm nowhere near, like, across the sea. Shit! ;)

They expire by April 28th, right? Erm, if no one wants them, I might want some. For two. Thanks. I might collect them in March. Erm. Yeah.

 

Blogger Xander Tjen said ... (7:39 pm) : 

died there

 

post a comment