Honey, l Should've Shrunk The Kids!
Is it true, that as you get older, time moves faster? I think the reason is that as we get older we’re far too occupied with “adult-stuff” to sit down and watch the clock. As such, waking up and going back to bed nowadays seem like they’re only minutes apart. Today is June 8th 2006. What a long ride since February 1985. 21 years, 3 months, 17 days, 10 hours, 19 minutes and 47 seconds after I exploded into this place, I’m sitting here, in front of my monitor posting on mugtab. Why suddenly this nostalgic entry? Maybe cause www.blogspot.com took way too long to appear on-screen that I decided to browse through some photographs in my hard drive. More specifically, ASEAN 2004 to ASEAN 2005 photos. WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE!! I’m not sure whether it was And just like a book, as the edges of the cover gets bent, folded and ruffled, the pages on the inside gets spotted yellow just the same. So we all change; inside-out. And yet, like that great novel that you couldn’t put down 3 years ago, reading that same old book again beats opening a fresh new one any day. We come across new details that we've missed before! I get a similar feeling whenever I meet old buddies. I smile when I notice the teeny-weeny details; the teeny-weeny changes that come with time and yet I smile even more when I realised that we’re all still quite the same. So I wonder. I wonder what we’ll all be like; 21 years, 3 months, 17 days, 10 hours, 19 minutes and 47 seconds down the road…….. |

Comments on "Honey, l Should've Shrunk The Kids!"
post a comment