Nenek informed me that Kent Ridge Hall had sent us online forms, which I didn't get. So I called KR today and asked them to mail to me. At the same time, I asked if there were any special procedures for checking in before August 7: Don't have as long as check in during office hours.
Then the woman on the other end asked, "When are you coming?"
"26th."
"Have you paid your $450 deposit yet?"
"Come again?"
"The deadline for the deposit payment is 24th. You can send us a check."
So I started messaging everybody and searching the NUS website for any clue of what the hell we were supposed to do and why didn't we know about this earlier.
Long story short, it turns out the answer was in our matriculation booklet that they mailed us. Go to the accomodation page. It says the deposit must be paid to CONFIRM acceptance. And the REMAINING CHARGES are to be paid UPON CHECK IN.
This might just be a Kent Ridge thing. Nenek just told me she knew about the deposit thing already. She didn't say how but probably through one of the Kent Ridge emails THAT I DIDN'T GET
Comments on "Attn: NUS people!"
-
Elaine said ... (7:03 pm) :
-
byRAN said ... (9:49 pm) :
-
byRAN said ... (9:50 pm) :
-
byRAN said ... (10:14 pm) :
-
life_in_me_teikzhen said ... (12:17 am) :
-
byRAN said ... (2:03 am) :
-
life_in_me_teikzhen said ... (11:12 pm) :
post a commentHey, I'm quite sure we only pay when we arrive, whenever we check in.
Where did you get that from?
Nenek informed me that Kent Ridge Hall had sent us online forms, which I didn't get. So I called KR today and asked them to mail to me. At the same time, I asked if there were any special procedures for checking in before August 7: Don't have as long as check in during office hours.
Then the woman on the other end asked, "When are you coming?"
"26th."
"Have you paid your $450 deposit yet?"
"Come again?"
"The deadline for the deposit payment is 24th. You can send us a check."
So I started messaging everybody and searching the NUS website for any clue of what the hell we were supposed to do and why didn't we know about this earlier.
Long story short, it turns out the answer was in our matriculation booklet that they mailed us. Go to the accomodation page. It says the deposit must be paid to CONFIRM acceptance. And the REMAINING CHARGES are to be paid UPON CHECK IN.
WHAT THE HELL.
And no where is it written July 24th at all!
This might just be a Kent Ridge thing. Nenek just told me she knew about the deposit thing already. She didn't say how but probably through one of the Kent Ridge emails THAT I DIDN'T GET
hey,
yeah.u r supposed to pay by the 24th.try calling them..my fren managed to delay them though.
teik zhen here btw.
I managed to delay them too. Are you in KR also, Teik Zhen?
yeah.KR..