malaysean = malaysia asean ..get it? a blog for all of us!!!
posted by Elaine at 8/20/2006 11:09:00 pm
Comments on "20th August 2006"
haha... the oh-so-cute piggy book mark was from me! if you look close, it says 'carynl'
Since we seem to be claiming credit here, I gave the mirror in Carynl's left hand!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*nods head*memang ugly and fat
Well. I didn't want to say anything at first, but...
Comments on "20th August 2006"
-
Eva said ... (11:17 pm) :
-
byRAN said ... (11:37 pm) :
-
Xander Tjen said ... (11:16 am) :
-
Xander Tjen said ... (11:16 am) :
-
Xander Tjen said ... (11:16 am) :
-
byRAN said ... (10:21 pm) :
post a commenthaha... the oh-so-cute piggy book mark was from me! if you look close, it says 'carynl'
Since we seem to be claiming credit here, I gave the mirror in Carynl's left hand!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*nods head*
memang ugly and fat
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Well. I didn't want to say anything at first, but...