Hmmm...
| Er, right... Well, as you can see, the template of the blog has changed... Its actually a revamped version of the old template which I happened to chance upon online... After some HTML tweaking, the result is what you're looking at now... I've ensured that there are no funny interpretations of the HTML by both the Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers... What's new besides the look? Well, er, there's a left sideboard now and most of the space is used up... Haha, sorry, no interesting-to-read post about me now as, well, all I'm doing is lazing at home... Don't worry, will be whining about IMU soon, haha... Oh, er, I've taken the precaution of saving the old template of the blog... In case there are any violent objections, switching back will be very easy... Also, what do you guys think of the addition of brown to the basic colours? Think the gray in the old one is better? That can be fixed too... Opinions, please... PS Of course I'm bored... In case anyone's wondering... Hobbit Skywalker |

Comments on "Hmmm..."
-
byRAN said ... (10:10 pm) :
-
Nai Jiew Mil 奈九米二 said ... (10:28 pm) :
-
~hobbit skywalker~ said ... (11:44 pm) :
-
byRAN said ... (11:40 am) :
-
Zhen said ... (6:18 pm) :
-
Vin said ... (11:43 pm) :
post a commentI don't understand. What is the Abyssian Pit website still doing on our links when there's still nothing there? Other than that, the new template looks great.
it's nice ben ;)
Penguin > Well, I would have thought that you of all people would want to keep a connection to your ex-roommate... Away it goes then...
WJ > Haha, thanks... (^_^)
I'm all for connections... but not at the expense of clutter.
That said, yes it really does look good. And the addresses on important posts is brilliant.
Love the new template, Ben! More of the screen is filled up now; that's good.
Haha, find the working one if you can. Got nothing that fits at that one currently. Maybe when I explore the ghettos of NYC then there'll be some content.