Ah-ten-tee-ohn plee-ah-say!
| KL Malayseans (and non-KL people who will be in KL), Re: Movie screening Pursuant to a request tendered by one Lee Su Yee, I will be organising a movie screening at my residence. The movie that was requested is "The Prestige" but other movies may be screened depending upon availability at pirated DVD retailers in the Klang Valley. I reserve the right to pick the movies to be screened but any special requests by would-be attendees will be taken into advice. 2. As no movie screening would be complete without food and beverages, these will be available during the screening. A cookout preceding the event proper is subject to the availability of Mr. Choo. Although this would be preferable, in the regrettable event that the aforementioned Mr. Choo is unavailable or unwilling to share his culinary skills with his dear friends, I will telephone a reputable chain of restaurants to provide us with Italian delicacies to enjoy during the screening. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages will also be provided. 3. Seeing as how I only have expressions of interest and no firm confirmations from people, this is only an invitation to treat and not an offer proper i.e. I dunno whether you guys really can make it yet so the time and date's not confirmed yet. This Saturday or possibly sometime next week like Monday or Tuesday would be ideal but the date will be confirmed pending your timely feedback on this matter. Please do let me know what you think 4. On a separate matter, there may be a dinner/BBQ at my residence sometime after Christmas or possibly for the New Year depending on the response I get. Kindly let me know if you will be able to attend and also what dates would be best for you. Your kind consideration and reasoned responses are much appreciated. Legally yours, GORI |

Comments on "Ah-ten-tee-ohn plee-ah-say!"
-
Xander Tjen said ... (11:36 am) :
-
The Mushruminator said ... (3:04 pm) :
-
~hobbit skywalker~ said ... (3:59 pm) :
-
~hobbit skywalker~ said ... (4:05 pm) :
-
silentL! said ... (7:48 pm) :
-
tanoshi said ... (7:58 pm) :
-
The Mushruminator said ... (8:22 pm) :
-
Xander Tjen said ... (10:27 pm) :
-
su said ... (1:43 am) :
-
tanoshi said ... (11:18 pm) :
-
The Mushruminator said ... (9:33 am) :
-
Xander Tjen said ... (12:51 pm) :
post a commenteh gorrila what number u using ar? can u send me a text or sumthin.
movies sounds good but try not on weekend for me..especially this weekend.
Make it Monday tentatively, then. I'd prefer it if it weren't on a weekend as well. I'm using my old Malaysian number that you already have.
Hmmm, I'd actually have preferred this weekend but Monday's fine too... I have class till from 8 to 10.30 am then I'm free to go (^_^)
Oh, yeah, cooking will be fine with me (^_^)...
Weekdays are better for me too. So Monday or Tuesday is good. As for the Christmas/New year's get-together, I guess I'll be cool with anything before 2nd Jan.
andrew where's your place?
Benben: What're we doing by way of food, then? I think Monday looks like the best bet for most of us. Shall we call it lunch at my place and movies?
Piggy: Monday it is then. Will keep you up to date on the Christmas/New Year thingy.
Daniel: It's in Section 5 PJ, off Jalan Gasing. It's off the Federal Highway near University Hospital and the EPF building. If you're still not too sure, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
i wanna contribute one movie ehhehehe very funny lesbian show
Hee hee.. thanks for the ' one Lee Su Yee' mention Andhu..
The lesbian show.. youre not talking abt 'The L-word' are you?
Mmm.. is Tuesday okay instead? i actually only come back from camp on Tuesday, and might be after lunch too yeah. Infact Wed is even better. but since that wasnt avaible in MCQ, tuesday would be better i guess.
But i think Alex might have a problem with that. And Ben ben might have class?
And.. its okay. ya'll can just PAss me the dvd later. No probs.
-SU..
probably will not be able to make it if it's in the afternoon... will be stuck at work then
just keep the posts going and i'll try my best to come
OK, people! Su still needs to confirm when she's free on Tuesday. I'll be busy for dinner on Tuesday so if she can make it before then, it would make sense to have it on Tuesday. If not, Monday would be more convenient, I think. Bring along any DVDs you wanna watch! Alex, you may bring your lesbian DVD if you so please...
i shall..
and its not the L word.. its a cheena lesbian show