My brother's in So You Think You Can Dance!
Hello, everyone! ![]() This here is my little brother, Dennis Yin Zhen Huang. He's a Top 20 finalist on the Malaysian version of the reality TV contest So You Think You Can Dance. Right now, I hope you guys would show your support for him by watching the show every Thursday at 9.30pm on 8TV, and if needed, vote for him (you'll only have to vote for the bottom four)!! Of course, I don't expect you to listen to me just like that, so I'm adding here two videos to convince you: Video 1 Video 2 I think he's really good at dancing (he did get in, after all), and that he really deserves this break, so please show him (and me) your support, guys! Thanks! P.S.: This week he'll be dancing the Paso Doble, the matador/bullfighting dance. :) |


Comments on "My brother's in So You Think You Can Dance!"
post a comment